Slow-cooked lamb shanks are the perfect way to welcome in the cooler months. These lamb shanks can be made in your slow cooker or browned in a pan, then cooked covered for four hours.
- Lamb shanks four pcs
- Fresh rosemary sprigs plus additional sprigs for serving
- Orange marmalade 115g ( 1/4 cup)
- French Onion Soup Mix 40g
- Place the lamb shanks in a slow cooker with rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine the marmalade with 1/2 cup of water and soup mix. Pour over lamb shanks. Covered, cook on low heat for 8 hours or until the lamb is tender. Cook in a covered pan for 4 hours. Be sure to watch the pot closely.
- Serve the lamb shanks with pan juices and extra rosemary.