• 2016 International Book Awards Winner for best ‘International Cookbook’
From farm gates to cellar doors and hidden bars to extraordinary restaurants, prepare to immerse yourself in the best of South Australia’s culinary scene.
Within these pages you can journey from the remarkable restaurants in Adelaide to the world-renowned wineries and producers of the Barossa, McLaren Vale and Clare Valley.
• Gorgeous coffee table book and cookbook
• Shines a light on the outstanding culinary scene of South Australia
• Features signature recipes from some of the state’s best chefs
Discover the best restaurants, coolest bars and iconic wineries throughout the state with the Flavours of South Australia. This gorgeous coffee table book and cookbook profiles the very best restaurants, cafes and producers across the state, offering a comprehensive snapshot of South Australia’s foodie offerings.
• Flavours of South Australia, 462 page hardback with french fold jacket/map
• Optional gift card with personal message
• Free Delivery
From farm gates to cellar doors and hidden bars to extraordinary restaurants, prepare to immerse yourself in the best of South Australia’s culinary scene. Flavours of South Australia is an award-winning coffee table book and cookbook, dedicated to the old and new restaurants and wineries of Adelaide, Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and beyond. The recent winner of the International Book Awards for ‘Cookbooks: International’, it features comprehensive editorial, stunning photography and signature recipes, ideal for re-creating the experience at home.
OCTOBER 2015 RELEASE
Hardback with french fold jacket/map
EDITOR IN CHIEF: Jonette George
EDITED BY: Penny Cordner
ART DIRECTION & DESIGN: Susan Hardjono
PHOTOGRAPHY: Katie Wilton, Christina Soong, Alana Dimou
ILLUSTRATION: Daniel Gray