Are you looking for a recipe that will make light, fluffy muffins in the style of a bakery? These raspberry and white chocolate muffins will tick all your boxes. These muffins are delicious and have the perfect texture. The sweetness of white chocolate balances the tangy raspberry.
You can easily recreate these fluffy, moist, and delicious delights by following our step-by-step guide. This muffin recipe is sure to please! You can also try our homemade Cinnabon recipe for another favorite!
You will need the following ingredients to make these muffins:
- Plain flour – just plain standard flour will do.
- Soft brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Oil – Canola oil or any other non-flavored oil.
- We use cow’s milk, which is full of fat, but you may substitute your favorite milk. We recommend not using milk with strong flavors.
- Vanilla essence.
- Raspberries can be used fresh or frozen. If frozen, allow them to defrost before using.
- White chocolate chips or pieces can be used.
- Rolling oats is an optional topping.
MEASUREMENT OF THE INGREDIENTS
- All measurements should be in grams, even for liquids. While you may have been used to measuring with different sizes, we can assure you that grams will provide you with the most accurate amounts and perfect mixture. You can easily change measurements on most scales. Switch to grams to measure!
The secret to the perfect light and fluffy MUFFINS
- It is a secret recipe from a chef. In fact, it comes straight from the pastry department at any high-end restaurant or hotel. We don’t want to share this secret, but we do and are eager to show you how to make the perfect muffins.
- The secret is to use your hands to combine the dry ingredients and the wet ones!
- Use your hands instead of spoons and spatulas! It’s not enough to say, “do no overmix”. You can use your hands to stir the mixture. Aim for 3 to 5 stirrings, but no more. The mixture will be partially combined, and you’ll be tempted to add a few more quick mixes. But stop! Allow the mixture to sit for 10-15 minutes. As you scoop out the batter, make sure to take a combination of ingredients. The batter will continue to blend as it cooks.
- These delicious raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins are easy to make.
- Separate bowls for dry, moist, and flavor ingredients.
- Pour the dry ingredients and the flavorings into the bowl with the wet ingredients.
- Turn the ingredients with your hands. Do not exceed eight stirs. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into muffin tray. Bake at 165degc/330degF for 30 to 34 minutes. Enjoy! Place on a cooling tray.
- Waiting for the muffins to cool is the hardest part!
Our Top Tips for Baking the Perfect Muffin
- We have revealed to you the number one secret for making bakery-style muffins.
- Other factors will also affect the quality of muffins.
- Filling muffin cases to the very top (never mind, 3/4 full). You will get a nice muffin top.
- It is important to measure your ingredients and batter accurately.
- Once the muffins have cooled, store them in an airtight container. The muffins will remain fresh for two to three days. These muffins freeze well. These muffins freeze well. Freeze them in an airtight container, then defrost them at room temperature. They are a good option for lunchboxes. Chef Shane Sara, my partner. Shane will use his knowledge and understanding of food to inspire and teach you how to make delicious food every day and gain new confidence in cooking. Sara knows what it is like to prepare weekly dinners for five busy people, and she likes to make dishes that are simple, flavourful, and that everyone will enjoy.
- 415 g plain flour
- Soft brown sugar – 115g
- 20 g Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 125 g of Oil
- 275 g Milk
- 10 g Vanilla essence
- Raspberries 300g (If frozen, allow defrosting)
- 200 g White Chocolate Chips
- Rolling oats
- Pre-heat oven to 165degc/330degF. Prepare the muffin pan.
- Add the sugar to the flour baking powder and sift them into a large bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the ingredients.
- Measure the flavoring ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and the flavorings in a large bowl.
- Mix ingredients with your hands, but don’t overmix. Stay under 8 stirs per ingredient. Let the mixture rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Note 1.
- Fill the cases to the top with the mixture. Sprinkle oats on top of each muffin.
- Depending on the type of oven you have, your cooking time may vary. Keep an eye on the skewers at the end. If it comes out clean, they are done.
- Remove from the tray after 5 minutes and place them on cooling rack.