This beef stir-fry with noodles is a delicious dish that comes with a savory homemade sauce. This dish is loaded with fresh vegetables, tender beef strips, and chewy Ramen noodles. This is a great recipe that can be easily customized and is ready in 30 minutes.
Try our pork chop stir-fry or our beef stir-fry for more delicious stir-fry recipes.
We serve to stir Fry on weeknights when we are in a hurry and want to eat a balanced meal without much fuss. This beef stir-fry is a versatile dish that’s perfect for cleaning out the fridge at the end of the week.
We prefer to make our stir-fry sauces ourselves because they are fresher, taste better, and have no thickeners or preservatives. This recipe uses a bold, beefy sauce with ginger and garlic.
You only need a few pantry items to make stir-fry sauce. Add the remaining ingredients after you dissolve the cornstarch in a little beef broth.
For the stir-fry, cook the pasta until it’s al dente. Then, cook the vegetables to soften them. Heat the sauce, add the noodles, vegetables, and beef together, and toss until the sauce thickens. Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, green onions, and sliced green onion. Ta-da!
This stir fry is a great way to use up leftovers or mix and match ingredients. Gluten-free and not spicy, it is easy to prepare. Too.
This recipe for beef stir-fry with noodles is an easy and delicious way to combine protein, vegetables, and carbohydrates in one meal. The leftovers are great for lunch the next day!
What is in this beef stir-fry with noodles recipe?
You can make this beef Stir Fry with these ingredients:
- Olive Oil or any neutral-flavored oil will do.
- Ramen noodles — ramen noodles are available in three different forms: fresh, dried, and fried. We used dry organic ramen noodles for this recipe. However, soup ramen noodles can be used without the seasoning packet. Use rice noodles or spaghetti for gluten-free.
- Beef Top Sirloin– A naturally lean and thick steak, top sirloin has a bold, beefy taste.
- Vegetables– we use a mixture of snap peas and carrots with red bell peppers and onions. Feel free to mix your quick-cooking vegetable mixture.
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish.
The ingredients for stir fry sauce are listed below:
- Cornstarch – thickens the sauce. If you prefer, you can use arrowroot.
- Beef Broth– This beef broth is dark brown with a strong beef flavor. It’s a great choice for this robust stir-fry.
- Soy Sauce — Soy sauce and tamari are both great ways to add rich umami flavors. If necessary, use gluten-free.
- Honey – Adds sweetness to everything and balances it out.
- Toasted Sesame Oil– sesame adds an earthy, nutty Asian flavor to the sauce.
- Garlic + Ginger: These common aromatics give a comforting and warming kick to the flavor.
How to cook beef stir-fry with noodles
- This beef stir-fry is an easy and healthy weeknight meal. It is flavorful and packed with vegetables and protein. How to make it easy:
- Drain your ramen noodles under cold water after they are cooked until al dente.
- Stir the cornstarch and beef broth together until they dissolve, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- In batches, sear the beef until it is brown in a large pan. Remove the meat and set aside.
- Fry the vegetables until they start to soften.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles, beef, and vegetables. The sauce should be heated until it thickens. Sprinkle on some sesame seeds and green onions to serve.
The Stir Fry
- # 8 ounces ramen noodles
- ▢ Olive oil two tablespoons
- ▢ 1 lb top sirloin beef (thinly cut across the grain).
- ▢ Snap peas, 2 cups (cut in half or smaller if large).
- ▢ 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- ▢ Two medium carrots, thinly sliced
- ▢ One medium red pepper thinly sliced
- ▢ One medium onion (chopped)
- ▢ Serve green onions with sesame seeds.
- ▢ Cornstarch 2 tablespoons
- ▢ 1 cup beef broth
- ▢ 1/4 cup soy sauce
- ▢ Honey and toasted sesame oils: 2 tablespoons each
- ▢ Two tablespoons of minced ginger
- ▢ Four cloves of garlic (minced).